I’m excited to announce that I’ll be partnering with South-West Entrepreneurial Hub (SWEH) in conjunction with Fairfield City Council and DAWN Network for an intimate workshop on “Knowing Your Numbers”.
Topic: ‘Knowing Your Numbers’
Date: 3rd February 2020
Location: The Workary – Whitlam Library, Cabramatta NSW
Time: 6:30 PM
Being from a migrant background and having parents who were refugees, it’s an incredible opportunity for me to give back to a community that comprises of predominantly people from these backgrounds. Diversity of talent and acquiring new business skills are a huge focus on this series of workshops. And as a Chartered Accountant, it’s a great opportunity for me to share some fundamental knowledge that all small business owners should know to assess the financial viability of their business.
The presentation will be an interactive 1.5-hour session dedicated to:
- Understanding why small businesses need to know their numbers
- Understanding and interpreting financial statements
- What are good numbers vs. bad numbers – how metrics help you manage
- Forecasting and how this can help with planning around numbers
- Case studies of the power of knowing your numbers
Cost of entry is $15 per person and will include light refreshments.
To register to attend, click here.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Note: This workshop has now concluded. Highlights video: